Well, weve made it more than halfway through the yearcan you believe it? Schools are once again starting up (online and in-person), the weather is crisper (and drier), election season is in full throttle (register to vote!), and the global pandemic continues to ravage (please wear a mask!). As we begin to settle into September, its more important than ever to take care of our bodies and minds so we can show up at full capacity for ourselves in the present. Take a moment and check-in with yourself today, whether its with a calming, immune-boosting coffee mix-in or a CBD-infused bath soak. Wake me up when September (and 2020) ends!
1. African Botanics Revitalizing Therapy GelHunched over your laptop all day? Aside from investing in a laptop stand, utilize this invigorating gel from South African-made, eco-luxury skincare brand African Botanics to soothe neck and shoulder aches. This miracle-in-a-chic-tube promises to reduce swelling, promote circulation, and provide a cooling, thermal feeling so you can restore muscles for the next workday.
2. Clevr Golden SuperLatteCancel the caffeine jitters and opt for a turmeric-and-oat-milk latte. Naturally sweetened with monk fruit and chock-full of warming spices, this Clevr spin on trendy golden milk lattes hits the spot for a comforting, post-lunch pick-me-up.
3. OUAI Chill PillsIts Friday night and youre not going anywhere, so whats there to do? Light some candles, play some jazz, draw a hot bath, and drop in these adorable OUAI Chill Pills for some seriously luxurious me-time. Each jasmine-and-rose-scented vegan tablet is filled with hemp, jojoba, and safflower seed oil to leave skin ultra moisturized.
4. Apothkary Chill The F* Out Herbal SupplementAs fall seeps in and we get closer to peppermint mocha season, this stress-reducing, serotonin-boosting elixir from Apothkary tastes like a peppermint hot chocolate mix. While we reminisce of the snowy holidays ahead, two powerhouse adaptogensreishi and ashwagandhawork wonders to relieve our pent-up anxiety.
5. Shanti Rejuvenate Roll On With Hemp CBDAyurvedic essential oils and Colorado-sourced hemp blend seamlessly to bring clarity to stressed-out brains in this Shanti Wellness roll-on. The small, easy-to-use packaging provides relief for those on-the-go so you can be chill whatever the occasion (long lines for the grocery store, strangers refusing to wear a mask, disposable gloves all over the ground the usual).
6. Activist Skincare Healing Water Toning MistThe vegan skincare connoisseurs at Activist believe self-care is fuel for the activism we should all be doing every day. So while youre making calls, advocating for marginalized communities, and attending protests (safely and with a mask), remember to take a moment for yourself. Add this hydrating, hyaluronic mist to your desk essentials for a small, calming break. The matte glass, recyclable bottle adds an elegant design to your workstation and the refreshing scent of cucumbers instantly calms.
7. Tata Harper Aromatic Irritability TreatmentIs your work-from-home buddy chewing their cereal as loudly as possible before youve had your cup of coffee? Instead of blasting your headphones, try this essential oil blend from natural beauty queen Tata Harper. Dab a few drops onto palms, rub together, and inhale deeply for an instant mood-lifting hit of balancing jasmine, fresh geranium, and soothing cypress.
8. Facialworks Sonic Wave + Coast Is Clear DuoMissing your monthly facials? Orange County-based, non-toxic spa specialists Facialworks brings the expertise straight to your home. With its extraction duo, you can prepare skin for a painless mini-facial and use the ultrasonic skin spatula to cleanse, get rid of blackheads or pimples, and infuse serums for maximum absorption. Clear skin, here we come!
9. The Good Patch Be Calm PatchPatches are the new It item for wellness brandsfrom pimple zappers to calming mood boosters like this menthol-infused stick-on from The Good Patch. Simply peel and stick on your wrist (or other veiny part of your skin) for over eight hours and feel nerves calm by the mix of hemp and other natural ingredients.
10.ORPHEUS Resurrection All-In-One SerumInspired by the regenerative powers of the haberlea rhodopensis flower found in the mountains of Bulgaria, family-run business ORPHEUS spent more than 20 years researching the properties of the rare blossom. Now, theyve packed the unique plants stem cells into this all-in-one serum to craft a richly intensive, calming experience for stressed-out skin. Thats pretty much all you could ask for in a bottle.
11. Missionary Chocolates CBD TrufflesA chocolate a day keeps the doctor away or something like that. Naturopathic physician Melissa Berrys Portland-based Missionary Chocolates crafts the meltiest hemp-derived fair-trade chocolates for the ultimate mid-day pick-me-up. Plus, with its cute packaging, you can send your loved ones a treat to get through the hard days.
12. The Nue Co Magnesium SprayStaring at the ceiling for hours when bedtime rolls around? Its cooljust spray this sleep aid spray from The Nue Co. made with high-quality magnesiuma mineral that is essential for over 325 biochemical reactions in the bodyand youll soon stop counting sheep. You can also use it as a post-workout aid for faster muscle recovery.
13. Life & Apples Wellness Journal Planners are a useful tool to track your busy schedule, but they can also be beneficial for checking in with yourself. Made of eco-friendly, vegan materials, this 90-day rose gold journal makes it simple to track habits, plan healthy meals, and set weekly goals. Plus, you can write down what youre grateful for to begin day on a bright note.
14. Four Sigmatic Lions Mane ElixirCaffeine levels through the roof? Same here. Thats why Im turning to lions mane, a favorite mushroom among researchers and herbalists touting benefits such as boosting mood, supporting cognitive function, and providing physical energy. Add to smoothies, decaf coffee, and tea to get a boost of brain-healthy nootropics.
15. Derma-E Vitamin C Bright Eyes Hydro Gel PatchesNon-stop screen-time is sure to wreak havoc on your eye health. When suffering from tired, baggy eyes, turn to Derma-Es moisture-intensive gel patches before your morning Zoom call. These sparkly yellow gels contain allantoin to increase smoothness, caffeine to reduce puffiness, and vitamins C and B3 to target fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness.
16. Rosebud Awaken CBD Bath SoakIf youre one of the rare types that like to take baths in the mornings, this uplifting, magnesium-rich soak is for you. With notes of bergamot and orange essential oils, 50mg of CBD, and calming Epsom salts, heck, Im considering waking up an hour earlier (wish me luck) to run a warm bath and start the day on a much chiller note.
17. REN Clean Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Salt Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body ScrubExfoliate your hard-working body with a fresh body scrub from sustainability-focused REN Clean Skincare designed to gently polish and smooth skin with fresh sea and Epsom salts. Breathe in sage, cypress, geranium, and rosemary for an uplifting start to the day.
18. No B.S. Charcoal Detox Peel-Off MaskTheres just something so satisfying about a peel-off mask, but when it takes forever to take off while also causing wincing pain, wed rather avoid it altogether. Enter: cruelty-free and vegan skincare brand No B.S.s purifying, activated charcoal mask. In less than 20 minutes, watch the clean, pH-balanced formulation gently peel away the days impurities and reveal smooth, bright skin.
19. Buddha Teas Peppermint CBD TeaRather than using hemp oil like many other CBD teas, Buddha Teas figured out a way to use dispersible water-soluble CBD, ensuring optimal bioavailability and maximum absorption of the calming, non-psychoactive compound. With flavors such as Turmeric & Ginger, Matcha Green, and Peppermint, grab your tea setsits time for relaxation!
20. Pacifica Overnight Vegan Collagen Recovery CreamYour skin repairs itself at night, making the products used for your nighttime ritual all the more important. For those needing a little more glow, this Pacifica recovery cream infuses vegan collagen, essential lipids, antioxidants, and flower extracts to work some magic during your beauty sleep. Glowing, radiant skin, were dreaming of you!
21. Future Kind Vegan Sleep SupplementsStress hits hard at night when youre trying to get your Zzzs, which is why brothers and nutritionists Shaun & Eliot Cunningham developed Future Kinds eight-ingredient, all-natural sleep supplement that promises to have you feeling energized the next morningnot sluggishthanks to the addition of L-theanine.
22. Peak + Valley Balance My Stress BlendThrough the use of adaptogens such as reishi mushroom, eleuthero root, and ashwagandha, Black-owned wellness brand Peak + Valleys chocolaty, earthy stress blend pairs well with an afternoon tea or a warm cup of oat milk to protect the immune system and decrease fatigue.
23. HERBIVORE CALM Soaking SaltsEveryones favorite Himalayan pink salt blends with ylang-ylang and vanilla to soothe the body with this bath soak from plant-based, sustainable skincare brand HERBIVORE. Dont forget to recycle the chic glass bottle to reduce waste.
24. Heartsong Herbs Anxiety Away SupplementUsing regenerative growing practices to preserve soil and create stronger, more potent plants, small farm Heartsong Herbs takes its agriculture seriously. Crafting high-quality tinctures, the apothecarys Anxiety Away pairs herbs such as skullcap, passionflower, blue vervain, and lemon balm to ease away worries and help you feel grounded.
25. Kin Euphorics High RhodeNot in the mood for another lengthy Zoom happy hour and the inevitable hangover in the A.M.? Dont fret, you can still catch up with friends without the pressure. Grab a can of non-alcoholic High Rhodean herbaceous drink promising a state of bliss through a holistic mix of adaptogens, nootropics, and botanics. Kiss the morning-after headaches goodbye!
26. Naipo Massage GunWe cant go to a spa for an hour-long deep-tissue massage, so why not bring it home? This Naipo massager puts in the work and all you have to do is hold it over tense muscles to alleviate stiffness and relieve any pain. The portable design plus long battery life means you can keep it near you at all times for when the soreness starts to set in.
27. Asop Istros Aromatique Room Spray Weve all had to keep our imaginations alive during the months-long quarantine, so spend a few minutes daydreaming a walk through a lively, smoky Greek bazaar to get the creative juices flowing during a mid-day slump. Cult-favorite plant-based skincare brand Asops room spray should help with notes of pink pepper, lavender, tobacco.
Aruka Sanchir (@arukasanchir)is the Beauty & Style Editor at VegNews and shes always trying out new calming products to find her ultimate Zen.
Please support independent vegan media and get the very best in news, recipes, travel, beauty, products, and more.Subscribe now to the worlds #1 plant-based magazine!
- Breakthrough infections might not be a big transmission risk. Heres the evidence. - WBEZ - October 16th, 2021
- The race to treat a rare, fatal syndrome may help others with common disorders like diabetes - Science Magazine - February 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, Top Key Players, Applications, Business Statistics, Trends and Forecast 2021-2027 The Bisouv Network - The Bisouv... - February 7th, 2021
- More on deadly blizzards | TheFencePost.com - Fence Post - February 7th, 2021
- 'A heart of gold': Rick Schwartz remembered for his commitment to family, community - CTV News - November 13th, 2020
- Alex Trebek died of pancreatic cancer think twice before saying he lost his battle with the disease - MarketWatch - November 13th, 2020
- Culprit Mutations, Risky (Neandertal) Variants, Genomic Analysis App: COVID-19 Updates - Bio-IT World - October 7th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, Analytical Overview, Key Players, Growth Factors, Demand, Trends And Forecast to 2027 - thedailychronicle.in - September 30th, 2020
- Cancer Stem Cells Market is Thriving Worldwide 2020-2027 | Top Companies Merck KGaA, ONCOMED PHARMACEUTICALS INC, Bionomics, MacroGenics, Inc.,... - September 9th, 2020
- THE BONDS OF FRIENDSHIP: OXFORD AND SUNWAY - The Star Online - September 9th, 2020
- Colorados juvenile prisons have avoided COVID-19 outbreaks, but advocates worry about the future - The Denver Post - May 30th, 2020
- Future Leader Winner Using Technology To Solve The Problems He Sees - CBS Denver - May 30th, 2020
- SONDERMANN | Is it time to send a scientist to the Senate? - coloradopolitics.com - April 18th, 2020
- 5 Things to Know About Hemp-CBD In Pet Products - The Fresh Toast - April 18th, 2020
- Alone, together: Isolation in the name of health is familiar - Coloradoan - March 24th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Colorado - thriveMD Denver & Vail, CO - March 20th, 2020
- Little Tissue, Big Mission: Beating Heart Tissues to Ride Aboard The ISS - Newswise - March 9th, 2020
- Denver Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell Therapy - March 1st, 2020
- 5 most popular innovation stories in Houston this week - InnovationMap - January 5th, 2020
- Chiropractor Denver Announces Hormone Replacement Therapy Colorado Springs to Transform Life of Aging People - Press Release - Digital Journal - November 24th, 2019
- Cord Blood Banking Services Market size with global investment, top companies analysis, new business developments and forecast 2025 - Montana Ledger - November 16th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy - Boulder, Colorado | Boulder Biologics |Jason Glowney, MD | Stem Cells - Denver, Colorado | PRP | Regenerative Medicine | EPAT |... - May 20th, 2019
- Stem Cells and Hearing Loss - Sound Relief Hearing Center - May 1st, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy - Boulder, Colorado | Boulder Biologics ... - April 20th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy for Joint Pain and Soft Tissue, Colorado - April 12th, 2019
- Stem Cells from Fat vs. Bone Marrow Best Sources for ... - April 7th, 2019
- CROM Stem Cell Therapy- Denver, Colorado - March 27th, 2019
- Gene expression in stem cells | Data Nuggets - March 7th, 2019
- Denver Stem Cell | Area's Leading Stem Cell Doctors - February 22nd, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy - Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group - January 16th, 2019
- Using Stem Cells to Treat Sepsis - Stem Cell Centers, Colorado - November 28th, 2018
- Stem Cell Fraud | Colorado Stem Cell Therapy - November 23rd, 2018
- Colorado Stem Cell Therapy | Home - October 1st, 2018
- FAQ | Colorado Stem Cell Therapy - October 1st, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy | Spine & Joint Solutions - Colorado Springs - July 29th, 2018
- In Depth About Regenerative Therapy | Regen Colorado - July 25th, 2018
- Pepsi: Aborted Baby Cells in Drink Research | Colorado ... - July 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy in Colorado | Aspen Integrative Medicine - June 23rd, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy Denver Colorado - Colorado Rehabilitation - June 18th, 2018
- Stem Cell PRP Therapy | Colorado Stem Cell Therapy - June 18th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy - Colorado Springs Orthopedics - October 14th, 2017
- Top Stem Cell Therapy Clinic in Vail & Denver, Colorado ... - September 25th, 2017
- 'Little Frankenstein,' conceived so Minnesota doctors could save sister, is now a happy teen - Minneapolis Star Tribune - June 25th, 2017
- What happens when scientists leave their labs to experiment with politics? - Los Angeles Times - June 21st, 2017
- Regenexx: injections soon will replace orthopedic surgery - Broomfield Enterprise - June 21st, 2017
- How a simple cheek swab can save a life - FOX31 Denver - June 4th, 2017
- Ground broken on new $US65 million facility at Colorado State University - Horsetalk - June 4th, 2017
- SpaceX to launch CU-built heart, bone health experiments to space station - CU Boulder Today - June 4th, 2017
- Translational Medicine Institute launched at Colorado State University - Source - June 4th, 2017
- Giraffe 'sneakers' in use at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo! - KKTV 11 News - May 24th, 2017
- For the first time ever, researchers produced lab-grown blood stem cells - Colorado Springs Gazette - May 24th, 2017
- Chattanooga Student Surprised to be a Gift of Life Donor - WDEF News 12 - May 24th, 2017
- Is Autologous Heamatopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Still Viable for MS? - LWW Journals - May 19th, 2017
- Stem Cell Transplants May Work for MS, Study Says - LWW Journals (blog) - April 20th, 2017
- 'Priming' protein boosts stem cell response to injury, promotes healing - FierceBiotech - April 20th, 2017
- Overcoming Opioids: The quest for less addictive drugs - Colorado Springs Gazette - April 20th, 2017
- Climbing mountains for cancer research - The Wilton Bulletin - April 20th, 2017
- Australian of the Year Alan Mackay-Sim on the advantage of being 'an interested scientist' - The Sydney Morning Herald - April 9th, 2017
- Northern Colorado Surgeon Releases Three Year Results of Bone Marrow Stem Cell Treatment - PR Web (press release) - April 5th, 2017
- UC Anschutz startup gets $6M boost to fight disease with stem cells - BusinessDen - April 5th, 2017
- Northern Colorado Doctor Exploring New Non-Surgical Methods for Treating Neck Pain - Benzinga - April 5th, 2017
- Lactate May Drive Cancer Development | Worldhealth.net Anti ... - Anti Aging News - March 25th, 2017
- Bradfo Sho, Ep. 19: Being Drew Pomeranz - WEEI.com - March 25th, 2017
- Northern Colorado Doctor Researching New Treatment Options ... - Benzinga - March 25th, 2017
- Mountain Town News: Mice invades houses as Sierra copes with water - Summit Daily News - March 12th, 2017
- Houston Methodist IDs immune pathway that promotes tissue ... - FierceBiotech - March 12th, 2017
- Stem Cell Therapy - Premier Regenerative Stem Cell - March 5th, 2017
- New gene therapy for cancer shows promise in major test - Colorado Springs Gazette - March 5th, 2017
- Artificial blood: the quest for one of science's holy grails - Stat - STAT - March 5th, 2017
- A Giant Leap for Stem Cells - Technology Networks - February 23rd, 2017
- Students play key biomedical research role in space - Space Daily - February 19th, 2017
- Students play key biomedical research role in space | CU Boulder ... - CU Boulder Today - February 19th, 2017
- California woman with rare cancer to conquer world's highest free-standing mountain - Fox News - February 11th, 2017
- Repairing the Nervous System with Stem Cells | stemcells ... - February 5th, 2017
- Frontiers in Stem Cells & Regeneration - mbl.edu - February 5th, 2017
- What Is Stem Cell Therapy - ThriveMD Vail & Denver, Colorado - February 1st, 2017
- 8th European Immunology Conference June 29-July 01, 2017 ... - October 4th, 2016
- Stem Cell Treatments | Stem Cell Therapy Colorado - September 13th, 2016
- Adult Stem Cells Help Ease Arthritis - Stem Cell Research - August 11th, 2016
- PRP and Stem Cells More Patient Information - August 6th, 2016